Sunday, August 19, 2012

Beginnings are hard to find.

Hello, all!

I'm not exactly sure what I would like to accomplish with this blog. All I know is that I need some place to process life out in a permanent way. There are so many things that I would like to do with this blog, but I'm almost 100% positive that the things I've thought about doing have already been done- and much better than I could ever hope to accomplish!

This is my first post and I'm already spilling my guts. What an awesome start!

But, I'm just going to get started- I can at least do the basics.

My name is Keeli and I'm 21.
I am in college for nursing, but that has been put on hold for now due to family issues.
I am pretty introverted, as evidenced by the fact that I would rather write down my fears, accomplishments, and feelings than talk them out with my friends like a normal human being.
I live in Georgia, USA but I don't believe that I have a country bone in my body.
I like hardcore rock music, top knots, and motorcycles. I am just one eclectic human and that is a-okay!

So, anyone have any suggestions for things I should post about? If you do, reply in a comment below. It would be oh so helpful. :)

Till next time,
Keeli

No comments:

Post a Comment