Monday, January 21, 2013

The Kissing Stool

So, if you can't tell from the photo below, Brandon is tall. And I am short. I accept it for what it is. This combination is attractive to me. I love standing next to him, and I love our height difference. But with all of my delving into wedding planning head first, I have noticed a few things. One of these things is that the first kiss is a primo photo opportunity. And as much as I love my current height, I think that it would be awesome to be closer to Brandon when we have our first kiss as a married couple. Thankfully, there is a lot of imspiration out there!

1 | 2 | 3 | 4

I can't decide whether I would like a handmade one, or just a store bought one with some custom paint and our wedding logo on it. I really think that customizing one would be easier, but we'll just have to see!

Do any of you have this same issue? How did you deal with it? :)


No comments:

Post a Comment